Dear speakers, dear workshop organisers, dear stakeholders,
How does the matchmaking works?
- 15-minute slots will be organized during Networking sessions.
- B2B meetings will take place only with on-site participants.
- A dedicated area will be set up in the conference venue, Pala de André, in Ravenna.
1. REGISTRATION: to appear as available for BtoB meetings, you need to register to Networking sessions of the Agenda.
By adding one of these sessions to your agenda, you indicate that you are available for on-site B2B meetings, with other on-site participants of the conference.
2. PROFILE SETUP: Next you create your own profile. In your profile/’Market place opportunities’ you can state what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners.
Note: The better the quality of your profile the more meeting requests you will receive. Your profile is your business card, therefore we recommend you spend some minutes to insert a high quality and meaningful information.
3. REQUEST MEETINGS: Browse the other participants; send bilateral meeting request to those companies you would like to meet at the event. Meeting requests that are accepted are scheduled on fixed time-slots and tables prior to the event.
4. CONFIRM PARTICIPATION: In case you have meetings, the organizer needs to be sure that you will attend the event. Therefore please confirm or cancel your participation once you are asked to confirm.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event via a helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
When in the agenda:
- My agenda shows your personalized agenda, you will be able to see the slots chosen and bilateral meetings accepted. This agenda can be downloaded as a PDF file
- Full event Agenda shows the event’s agenda
Tips for registering at B2B meetings:
- Log into your account, available once you are registered.
- Once in your profile, go to "My attendance".
- Select the session that you would like to attend to.
- Please click here to have access to the Privacy Statement of the event. This privacy statement provides information about the processing and the protection of your personal data.